We know that some of us keep struggling to put on weight. No matter how hard you try, it may be difficult to build muscle and gain mass and weight. In such cases, the best supplement that you can take which won’t even harm your body has to be top protein powders. Some of them come with the provision for weight gain and consuming them in your daily diet will help you bulk up and that too in the right way.
Those who need to gain weight do not want to pile up fat but they should try to build muscle mass as this will strengthen the very core of their body. So, by choosing to incorporate protein powder for weight gain in their diet, they will be able to actually feel the right difference and serve their need without leading to any adverse side effects on the body too.
We have listed some of the best options for protein powder for weight gain and we are sure that these will aid in the right kind of weight gain and help you attain the right figure as well. Maintaining the right body weight which is neither less nor more is integral to keeping the different diseases away.
1. Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein Powder – Top protein powders
Optimum Nutrition has always set a new standard of quality in whey protein powder. Each shake mixes easily with a single spoon of the powder in a glass of water. The other essential aspect is the consistency of the taste. Whey Protein Isolate is the main ingredient. A single service of the shake delivers 24 grams of protein and consuming the shake before and after an exercise session helps in a quick recovery process of amino acids responsible for muscle protein synthesis.
- Whey Protein Isolate (WPI) is the main ingredient.
- It consists of 4 grams of Glutamine and Glutamic Acid.
- Each serving delivers 24 grams of Whey protein.
- It consists of over 5 grams of BCAAs.
- Highest quality control.
- Instantized improves mixability and achieves consistency.
2. Body Fortress Super Advanced Whey Protein Powder – Top protein powders
The Body Fortress’s Super Advanced whey protein powder helps you enrich your muscles by speeding up the muscle’s recovery process. The creatine-rich powder with amino acids helps boost the mechanism essential for a full recovery. The product consists of 12 grams of naturally occurring BCAAs from the protein. You can now add the protein to your mass-building program to achieve the maximum potential from your daily workout routine.
- Improved training recovery
- Two scoops of the whey protein deliver 12 grams of naturally occurring BCAAs.
- The product is aspartame and gluten-free.
- The single jar measures 32 oz. (2 lbs.).
- It is an affordable product.
- It helps build lean muscle and post-workout recovery.
3. Orgain Organic Plant Based Protein Powder – Top protein powders
Your protein shake just got better with the Orgain organic plant-based protein powder. The company selects high-quality ingredients, hand-picked, to ensure that they provide maximum nutrition. What makes it unique is the USDA-certified organic, gluten-free, and no-soy content. The protein-rich shake tastes the same until the last drop and the last spoon in the jar. The product is certified vegan, which uses the plants’ power to give you the protein content for your lifestyle.
- It is a plant-based protein powder.
- There are no artificial ingredients, and USDA certified.
- You can also use the powder while baking.
- It consists of 21 grams of protein, 5 grams of net carbs, and 5 grams of organic fiber.
- It is gluten-free and non-GMO.
- It consists of peas, chia seeds, brown rice, and organic fiber.
4. Pure Protein Whey Protein Powder – Top protein powders
Building muscles is all about the workout regime and recovery rate. With a good presence of amino acids, which are the building blocks of muscles, you will achieve a quick recovery rate. The whey protein powder from Pure Protein provides you the required quantity of protein needed by the body. With natural ingredients used in the product, it will have a great taste each time you mix your shake. Each scoop of the powder gives you 25 grams of protein along with 160 calories. Therefore, you have everything the body requires for your pre-and post-workout session.
- 25 grams of protein
- 10%% Whey Protein
- Low-fat content
- The tub weighs 1.75 pounds
- You can consume the shake at any point in the day.
- Gluten-free and low sugar content
5. Vega Protein and Greens Vanilla Vegan Protein Powder – Top protein powders
A plant-based product is always good for health. The same is true with the vegan protein powder from Vega Protein. The plant-based 20 grams of pure protein helps you enrich your muscles and recovery with ease. The ingredients include alfalfa powder, spinach powder, organic kale powder, and broccoli powder. The protein powder is gluten-free, keto-friendly, non-GMO, and does not have any preservatives. The unique nature is the presence of the calcium and iron content in a scoop of the powder. The company uses stevia to sweeten the product rather than add sugar. Each mix blends easily.
- Non-GMO verified
- No artificial colors, flavors, and preservatives
- 20 grams of vegan protein
- Keto-friendly with rich green sources as ingredients
- Stevia as an alternative to sugar
6. Isopure Zero Carb Protein Powder – Top protein powders
What happens when your body receives pure protein? It will help build muscles after a workout session and meets the body’s daily protein requirement. The Isopure Zero Carb protein powder gives 25 grams of protein collected from Whey Protein Isolate. Besides, it has minerals and vitamins essential for the body. It is without gluten, lactose, and other impurities. You can remain strong and have all the energy needed to participate actively in your day-to-day activities and workout regime. You can consume your favorite shake or use it in a recipe first in the morning or during the meals.
- 25 grams of 100% Whey Protein Isolate
- Gluten-free and lactose-free
- Low or zero carbohydrates
- Building and recovering muscles
- Meets daily protein requirement
- Weight management support
7. Quest Nutrition Protein Powder – Top protein powders
Craving for the food that works for you is essential. The Quest Nutrition protein powder is the right choice for those who like to stay fit, healthy, and feel energetic all day. The milkshake is creamy, and you can enjoy a glass at any time of the day. The product uses dairy-based protein isolates, which are fast-absorbing. The ingredients combine with micellar casein and milk protein that slowly give the body all the nine amino acids for a better recovery. A single serving delivers approximately 26 grams of protein, and you can enjoy it as a shake or use the powder in your favorite recipes.
- 26 grams of protein
- No soy ingredients
- Dairy-based protein isolates
- Contains micellar casein
- Bake or shake the powder
8. Garden of Life Sport Organic Plant-Based Protein Powders
The Sport line from the Garden of Life is clean, tasty, and an effective means to add the best nutrients to the body. The certified-organic product has the ingredients from nature and ensures that they deliver the needed protein required by the body. Consuming the powder in a shake or as an ingredient in your favorite recipe helps improve mental focus, muscle recovery rate, produce energy when needed, and improves the immune system. It uses non-GMO ingredients and dairy-free. You can breathe easily because the powder does not contain any banned substances.
- 30 grams of plant protein
- 5.5 grams of BCAAs
- 2 billion CFU of probiotics
- Sharps mental focus
- It produces a fast burst of energy
- Refuels and repairs muscles
9. Optimum Nutrition Serious Mass Protein Powder – Top protein powders
The Serious Mass protein powder from Optimum Nutrition is an excellent way to increase mass. It is suitable for all those who are looking to enhance their muscular structure. The protein powder gives 1,250 calories with 50 grams of protein for a single serve. Not only will you gain serious weight but also improve the recovery rate of your muscles after a demanding and challenging workout session. You can use the powder to create your recipe or drink it as a shake. You can have it in the morning, between meals, or after the training session.
- 25+ of vitamins
- 500 grams of glutamine
- 50 grams of protein
- 1,250 calories for a single-serve
- 3 grams of creatine
- Supports weight and muscle building
10. Dymatize ISO100 Hydrolyzed Protein Powder – Top protein powders
You can dominate your workout and achieve your fitness goals when you are active and when your muscles recover positively. With the help of the ISO100 Hydrolyzed protein powder from Dymatize, you will experience world-class muscle recovery. The ingredients are Whey Protein Isolate, which mixes easily, is fast-absorbing, and digests quickly. Each serving of the shake delivers 25 grams of high-quality protein. The protein powder also gives 5.5 grams of BCAAs and 2.7 grams of Leucine. What makes it unique is the low or zero presence of sugar.
- 25 grams of protein per serving
- Zero or no sugar
- 5.5 grams of BCAAs and 2.7 grams of Leucine
- Fast-digesting 100% Whey Protein Isolate
- Gluten-free content
- 120 calories or less per serving
11. MusclePharm Combat 100% Whey Protein Powder
The one process you can build muscle and achieve a faster recovery rate is when your body gets the right quantity of protein. With the MusclePharm 100% Whey Protein powder, you will notice a change right from day one. Each serving of the protein shake intake induces 25 grams of protein into your body. The fast-digestive mechanism ensures that it is accelerating muscle protein synthesis. The clean formula is free from gluten and low in fat contents. Additionally, there is no presence of sugar to enhance the taste. It helps in refueling after a challenging workout session.
- 25 grams of protein per serving
- Fast-absorbing formula
- Clean formula with low carbs
- No added sugar
- More rapid refueling and replenishing of muscles
12. MuscleTech Nitro-Tech Whey Protein
Protein collected from Whey Protein peptides and Whey Protein Isolates acts wonderfully on the human body. The MuscleTech protein powder is rich in such content and helps you rebuild or repair your muscles after a tedious workout session. It further improves the immune system, digestion and creates a burst of energy when needed. The company opted for the multi-filtration phase to ensure the highest quality. Each serving of the powder delivers 30 grams of protein along with 6.8 grams of BCAAs. The company follows the GMP process to ensure integrity and quality.
- 30 grams of protein per a serve
- 6.8 grams of BCAAs
- Multi-phase filtration system
- GMP production standards
- Third-party lab tested
- It mixes easily and tastes amazing
13. BSN SYNTHA-6 Whey Protein Powder
The SYNTHA-6 from BSN is an ultra-premium protein powder manufactured using 100% Whey Protein Isolates. Each serving of the powder induces 22 grams of protein into the body, which is crucial in replenishing the muscles and create a burst of energy. You can consume the protein in shake or bake form. You can make a recipe of your own and drink or eat at any time of the day. Including quality protein powder as part of the daily diet is crucial if you are trying to become a competitive athlete or build muscles.
- Robust macronutrient profile
- 22 grams of protein per serving
- Muscle growth and recovery
- 10 grams of essential amino acids
- 200 grams of calories
- Shake or bake
14. MuscleTech Phase8 Protein Powder
Phase8 from MuscleTech is a premium protein formula that targets the muscles for a minimum of eight hours. After consumption, the protein powder’s unique formula ensures to release the required amino acids into the body for the next eight hours. Due to the sustained release of the protein content, it is good to consume it before heading to bed or during meals. Manufactured from 97% Whey Protein Isolate, the ingredients also include Whey Protein concentrate, milk protein concentrate, calcium caseinate, and micellar casein. A single scoop of the protein releases 26 grams of protein into the body.
- 26 grams of sustained release of protein
- 5.6 grams of BCAAs
- 150 calories per serving
- Eight-hour sustained release
- Seven high-quality protein sources
- Promotes lean muscles and recovery
15. Garden of Life Raw Organic Protein Powder
You can now fuel your day with the use of the plant-based organic protein powder from Garden of Life. The formula consists of fat-soluble vitamins A, D, E, and K. They promote a healthy digestive system and function in co-ordination with probiotics and digestive enzymes. Each serving of the protein powder induces 22 grams of pure protein into the body, which helps revitalize the muscles and maintain a steady flow of energy. What makes the product unique is the collection of 13 organic sprouted grains, legumes, and seeds.
- 22 grams of pure plant protein
- 13 different sprouted seeds, grains, and legumes
- 3 billion CFU live probiotics
- 4 grams of BCAAs
- 110 calories per serving
- No added preservatives and sugar
16. Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides
Proteins have an essential role to play. They help in build muscles and revitalize after a workout. Additionally, they produce the energy required for the body to complete a day’s activities with ease. The protein powder from Vital Proteins consists of collagen peptides that support bones, skin, and hair. Besides, the intake will improve the immune system and assists in collagen production. The Hyaluronic acid presence (80mg) promotes radiating complexion. The ingredients used by the company are grass-fed, making it hygienic and natural. There are no added sugars or use of GMO particles.
- Bioavailable collagen peptides powder
- Quick digestion and absorption
- Hyaluronic acid promotes healthy skin
- Supports joints, hair, and ligaments
- Non-GMO and Paleo-friendly
- Gluten-free with no added sugars
17. Garden of Life Raw Protein & Greens Vegan Protein Powder
Garden of Life raw protein and greens vegan protein powder is an excellent source of natural ingredients. The protein-rich powder helps you go through the entire day with ease while providing the support required by the muscles to replenish after a tiring workout session. The product is a non-GMO project with USDA certification. The ingredients are organic alfalfa, spinach, kale, beet, carrot, and broccoli. Each serving of the protein powder induces 20 grams of raw protein in the body. Likewise, you will receive 1.5 billion CFU probiotics, 3 grams of fiber, and 1 gram of natural sugar.
- 20 grams of raw protein
- 13 non-GMO enzymes
- 1.5 billion CFU probiotics
- 3 grams of fiber
- No or low natural sugar
- Certified vegan
18. Muscle Milk Protein Powder
Muscle Milk protein powder is an excellent addition to your daily diet. You can use it to prepare your protein shake or add it to your recipe. It is an excellent snack or as a post-workout recovery. The protein content, along with essential nutrients, help rebuild muscles after a workout session. You can likewise consume it pre-workout or during meals for a protein-rich meal. Each serving of the powder delivers 32 grams of protein with 3 grams of sugar. The product is soy and gluten-free.
- 32 grams of protein per serving
- Focuses on rebuilding muscles and mass
- Combines slow and fast release of amino acids
- Soy and gluten-free
- 3 grams of sugar
- Excellent source of vitamins
19. NOW Sports Nutrition Whey Protein
The Whey Protein from NOW Sports is a high-quality substitute. You can digest it quickly, and the body absorbs the amino acids, nutrients, and protein sustainably to ensure good energy production throughout the day. The same also helps in reviving the muscles after a tough workout session. Whey Protein is naturally occurring BCAAs. The protein powder is an ideal choice for active individuals who like to rejuvenate after a tiring day. The powder is soy-free and delivers 25 grams of protein into the body for a single serving. You can consume it in the morning, between the meals, and pre-and-post workouts to better revive the muscles.
- 25 grams of protein per serving
- GMP quality assured
- Highest biological value
- Quickly digests
20. Orgain Keto Collagen Protein Powder
A keto-friendly protein powder is an ideal ingredient in your daily diet for a good glow of the skin, healthy hair, immune system, energy boost, and repair muscles after working out. You can now combine keto and collagen in a single shake with the Orgain Keto Collagen protein powder. Each serving induces 10 grams of collagen and 5g of MCT oil, a perfect ratio of protein to fat. The product is gluten-free and soy-free. Additionally, there are no sugars added to make it tastier. What you get is a pure and natural product that gives you the right amount of protein.
- Keto and Paleo-friendly
- 10 grams of collagen peptides
- 5 grams of MCT oil powder
- Mixes easily with water, tea, and coffee