Skincare and beauty products have been a part and parcel of a woman’s life in some capacity or other. The intensity of use of the products may differ but no denying it does form a considerable portion of consumption and hence the impact on self and environment. Natural ingredients to look for include all natural plant extract, natural clay, olive extract, natural herbs, beeswax, and flower essence. The healing and gentle properties of organic ingredients have made these ingredients a popular choice for millions of people around the world.
Eyeliners have been a product that has been part of the outfit traditionally. However, more and more technical advancement has happened to make the product safe for regular use. Along with it even consumers are waking up to understanding the impact of the products on self and on the environment.
Here we have catalogued 20 handpicked products under the organic category. These eyeliners are made with organic ingredients that in turn help reduce your carbon footprint and the lasting effect of the consumer products on your health and safety. Keeping this in focus, these makers have made the eyeliners organically sourcing natural ingredients like coconut oil, Shea butter, Jojoba extracts, Aloe Vera, etc.
Organic makeup for sensitive skin is one product more people are choosing to achieve a healthier lifestyle. The switch to organic makeup leaves women with smooth, soft, and clear skin resulting in improved skin health. Also, it is worth noticing of the eyeliner is gluten-free, paraben-free, toxins free, cruelty-free, etc. This ensures no harmful substances, toxic ingredients are used in making the product. Special care has been given to push for cruelty-free products asking for products where no animals were harmed.
1. Fifth & Skin Better Eyeliner Pencil – Natural
2. Honeybee Gardens Effortless Eye Liner, Jet Set
3. Honest Beauty Liquid Eyeliner, Black
4. Au Naturale Organic Eye Liner Pencil
5. PuroBIO Certified ORGANIC Black Eyeliner
6. INIKA Organic Black Liquid Eyeliner, 0.12 OZ
7. BaeBlu Organic Liquid Eyeliner
8. BaeBlu Organic Gel Eyeliner Pot, Black
9. Mom's Secret 100% Natural Liquid Eyeliner Black, Organic, Vegan, Made in the USA
10. INIKA Organic Pure Purple Eye Pencil, 0.05 OZ
11. BaeBlu Natural Hypoallergenic Eyeliner Pencil, Black
12. puroBIO Certified Organic Cosmetics, Eyeliner Pencil - Nude 043
The puroBIO certified organic cosmetic eyeliner is a pencil type eyeliner. The product is made in Italy and carries the legacy quality of Italian-made products. The product is both natural and organically sourced. It uses almond, sesame oils, vitamins, waves, and plant-derived pigments. Hence, the product is sustainably sourced and you can pride yourself in reducing your carbon footprint in some way by selecting such an organically sourced product. The performance of the eyeliner is long-lasting with a matte finish that does not wear off as you proceed along the day.
The CCPB approval and cruelty-free promise make this a great organic option.
13. L'Oreal Paris Makeup Infallible Never Fail Original Eyeliner with, Brown
14. Physicians Formula Organic Wear Precision Liquid Eyeliner
15. Neutrogena Precision Liquid Eyeliner
16. Zuzu Luxe Liquid Eyeliner,0.1oz, Precision, fine calligraphy tip, Natural, Vegan, Non-GMO. (Raven)
17. Avril Organic Eye Liner Pencil White Lunar (Blanc Lunaire)
18. Burt’s Bees 100% Natural Origin Defining Eyeliner, Onyx
19. Lauren Brooke Cosmetiques All Natural, Eye Liner Pencil, Organic Makeup (Olive)
20. Eyeliner- Best Cruelty-Free Eyeliner Pen by Mia Adora Store
The Mia Adora store has brought to you eyeliner with quality natural ingredients and tested to provide a stylish look. The eyeliner can helo you get the Winged, Cat Eye with a single stroke of the liquid-based gel formula. The eyeliner is also smudged and tear-proof. You can go on throughout the day working without a worry about the smudging and fading. The eyeliner required no Pencil Sharpener as it is self-sharpening. Key ingredients include organic castor oil.