Cycling is considered the best activity a kid and adults should do outdoors. Every kid is a cyclist as parents usually give them a good cycle or bike as a learner and later on they get it replaced by a much capable one. But finding a good bike could be cumbersome at certain times. In some cities and countries people have started reaching their work on cycles. Even kids have started using bicycles extensively and that’s really good for their growth. Cycling helps each and every body part to move at a particular speed.
So while choosing a good bike for your kids, you may come across a lot of things. The market has a lot of options and when the options increase, the confusion increases as a byproduct. A bike can be chosen on the basis of various aspects that includes brand, style, size, colors and a lot of other available options.
Don’t worry. We have come up with an assorted list of best bikes for your kids. If your kid is 4 to 8 years old, a 16 inch bike would be the ideal choice for him/her. We have compiled a list with 16 inch bikes for your little ones. Now you need not search anymore and you can just click on the link to get the deal.
There you go.
1. Dynacraft Magna Major Damage Boys BMX Street/Dirt Bike 16", Yellow/Black
2. Dynacraft Magna Starburst 16" Bike
3. JOYSTAR 12" 14" 16“ Kids Bike for 2-7 Years Girls 33-53 inch Tall, Girls Bicycle with Training Wheels & Coaster Brake, 85% Assembled, Macarons
4. Cycmoto Unicorn 12 14 16 inch Kids Bike for Boys & Girls with Training Wheels,18 inch with Kickstand Toddler Bike with Basket & Handbrake Blue Pink Purple
5. Cycmoto Nancy Girls Bike for 3-6 Years Child, 14" & 16" Kids Bicycle with Basket Bell Hand Brake & Training Wheels(Pink Purple)
6. Cycmoto Princess Girls Bike for 3-6 Years Child, 14" & 16" Kids Bicycle with Basket Hand Brake & Training Wheels(Pink Teal)
7. Cycmoto Flower Girls Bike for 3-6 Years Child, 14" & 16" Kids Bicycle with Basket, Hand Brake & Training Wheels (Blue Pink Purple)
The Cycmoto Flower girls bike has a unique look. Just like other bikes from this brand, it also has a dual color outfit which blends perfectly with kid’s taste. It is also available in a choice of 3 colors. In terms of accessories, it has a basket in the front which is usable for bottles, lunch boxes, toys and other light objects. At the rear, it has a mini grab handle which can let adults support their kids during training or practice. It is very well suited for girls due to its slant and single rod frame in the center and trendier colors. This frame is sturdy and has good life.
8. Magna Rip Traxx 16" Bike
9. Dynacraft Trolls 16"" Bike with Training Wheels and Trolls Hair Bag, Pink
10. JOYSTAR 16" Balance Bike for Big Kids 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9 Years Old with Rubber Tire and Adjustable seat and Front handbrake, Blue, Pink, Beige, Black
11. JOYSTAR 12" 14" 16" Kids Cruiser Bike with Training Wheels for Ages 2-6 Years Old Girls & Boys, Toddler Kids Bicycle
12. JOYSTAR 12" 14" 16" 18" Kids Bike for Ages 3-9 Years Old Girls, Children Bike with Training Wheels & Front Handbrake
13. Magna Firefly 16" Bike, Pink
14. Cycmoto Hawk Boys Bike for 3-6 Years Child, 14" & 16" Kids Bicycle with Hand Brake & Training Wheels(Black Blue Green)
15. Petimini 14'' 16'' Kids Bike for Boys Girls 2.5-6 Years Old with Training Wheels & Front Hand Brake,Green,Blue,Silver,Pink
16. JOYSTAR Whizz Kids Bike with Training Wheels for Ages 2-9 Years Old Boys and Girls, 12 14 16 18 Toddler Bike with Handbrake for Children
17. Minions 16" Bike with Training Wheels, Yellow
18. Schwinn Jasmine Girls Bike with Training Wheels, 16-Inch Wheels, Multiple Colors
19. Royalbaby RoyalBaby Kids Bike Boys Girls Freestyle BMX Bicycle Gifts Children Bikes Inch
20. PHOENIX KAKU Kids Bike for Boys and Girls, 12 14 16 18 inch with Training Wheels, in Multiple Colors
Phoenix bikes is one of the oldest bike manufacturers and they have a legacy of manufacturing robust and trendy bikes for kids. This bike is a great fit for your kids’ pleasure. It is composed of a sturdier frame that keeps the bike young for many years. It has a smooth chain which is adequate for kids and can be serviced easily. It comes in a small packaging with 85% assembled parts. Perhaps, assembling the remaining parts is also easy and can be done at home using the instruction manual. The high carbon steel structure of the bike is tough and withstands jerks. It has hand brakes in both the wheels. It also has a mini basket at front to carry some utilities.