A vertical mouse is a great way to improve your ergonomic comfort when using a computer. They have been shown to reduce the risk of carpal tunnel syndrome and other repetitive stress injuries. Today, we will discuss 15 of the best vertical mouses on the market today!
The History Behind Vertical Mouse
Introducing the revolutionary vertical mouse – an ergonomic game changer for computer users. Developed by Jack Lo in 1994, this cutting-edge device features buttons and a scroll wheel rotated 90 degrees either clockwise or counterclockwise (for lefties!) which requires you to use your palm in a lateral motion instead of downward. Say goodbye to uncomfortable hands as you experience enhanced comfort with every click!
Pros and Cons of Vertical Mouses
- Ergonomic design encourages a more natural hand position, which reduces the risk of carpal tunnel syndrome and other repetitive stress injuries.
- The vertical design helps reduce finger cramping due to less flexion of the fingers.
- Scroll wheel is conveniently located on the side for easy access.
- Costlier than traditional mouse designs.
- Some users may find the button placement awkward at first.
- Can take some time to adjust to the new shape and orientation.
Here’s our list of the 15 Best Vertical Mouses:
1. iClever Ergonomic Mouse - Wireless Vertical Mouse 6 Buttons with Adjustable DPI Comfortable 2.4G Optical Vertical Ergonomic Mouse for Mac, PC, Desktop, Laptop
This mouse is one of the best available in the market, with a 60-degree inclination. The wireless vertical mouse will help you in maximizing your productivity with its swift moment. The company has kept the focus on high sensitivity, so if you are looking for a device with a quick response, then this vertical mouse could be a good option. There is a beautiful diamond pattern on the mouse. The mouse can easily be used for more than 5,000,000 clicks. Cursor control is very responsive; hence you can have a good experience while gaming. 2.4 GHz wireless vertical mouse is very amazing with adapting high frequency, and hence you can easily connect the mouse to a number of other devices.
2. J-Tech Digital Vertical Ergonomic Mouse Wired with Chroma RGB color LED, 5 Adjustable DPI settings for Gaming (800/1200/1600/2400/4000), Scroll Endurance, Removable Palm Rest and Thumb Buttons [V628R]
There are a lot of other vertical mice in the market, but this one has the best rating with comfort and usage. You can select the mouse according to your hand size. There are left-side buttons, and you get a comfortable stand for your hand to rest while using the mouse. The adjustable lighting makes the look even more amazing. You can have five different profiles stored in the memory, which will provide you with different light settings accordingly. Minimizing the wrist pain is the main focus of making this mouse in such a way. The thumb buttons can easily help you with swift navigation.
3. Ergonomic Mouse, LEKVEY Vertical Wireless Mouse - Rechargeable 2.4GHz Optical Vertical Mice : 3 Adjustable DPI 800/1200/1600 Levels 6 Buttons, for Laptop, PC, Computer, Desktop, Notebook etc, Black
Far away from the traditional mouse, LEKVEY presents an Ergonomic Mouse design that can help in solving problems like low sensitivity and limited comfort. The design is very sleek and attractive. On the other hand, you get a rechargeable mouse here. All you need is to find a power source to plug in. The battery doesn’t need changing very frequently. The cost of this mouse is very much effective and getting such quality at this price range is really appreciable. There are six buttons on the mouse, which makes the work even easier and faster. You get options of adjusting the sensitivity of the mouse too.
4. Anker 2.4G Wireless Vertical Ergonomic Optical Mouse, 800 / 1200 /1600 DPI, 5 Buttons for Laptop, Desktop, PC, Macbook - Black
A completely compact device to use, without any tension of connecting it to the system using wires and using it comfortably at any spot. The movement this mouse provides is great when you talk of sensitivity. It helps you with the reduction of strain one has while using a normal mouse. You get options to customize the settings and make the mouse work at your comfort level. It is compatible with many operating systems, so you can sit back and relax by connecting the mouse to your system easily.
5. Logitech MX Vertical Wireless Mouse – Advanced Ergonomic Design Reduces Muscle Strain, Control and Move Content Between 3 Windows and Apple Computers (Bluetooth or USB), Rechargeable, Graphite
Precision and performance are the main mottos of Logitech. This mouse is highly efficient, and the angle present there gives you a tight grip. It looks really amazing; hence you can be sure that the mouse will give a boost to your setup’s outlook. Advanced 4000 DPI makes things easier for work and hence reduces the stress for movement. The mouse can provide you with 4X movement ease. You get three easy ways to connect, and there is a rechargeable battery in the mouse which lasts long without charging for more than four months.
6. Wireless Ergonomic Mouse, Jelly Comb Rechargeable 2.4G Bluetooth Vertical Mouse
Jelly Comb’s Rechargeable 2.4G Bluetooth Vertical Mouse is the perfect choice for those who want to experience the benefits of a vertical mouse without the hassle of wires. This lightweight, ergonomically designed device features 6 buttons. It also has a rechargeable battery with an auto standby function that helps conserve power. Best of all, this mouse is compatible with both Windows and Mac computers!
7. Nulea Wired Vertical Mouse, USB Ergonomic Optical Mouse with 4 Adjustable DPI
The Nulea Wired Vertical Mouse is perfect for those looking for a comfortable, ergonomic mouse that doesn’t break the bank. This lightweight device features four adjustable DPI levels (1000/1200/1600/2000) and seven programmable buttons which are rotated 90 degrees either clockwise or counterclockwise. It also has an ergonomically designed grip and a scroll wheel with rubber coating for better usability.
8. Logitech Lift Vertical Ergonomic Mouse, Wireless, Bluetooth or Logi Bolt USB receiver, Quiet clicks
If you’re right-handed and possess small to medium hands, the Logitech Lift Vertical Ergonomic Mouse is an ideal fit for your typing needs. Enjoy the ultimate comfort and convenience for your workday with the Lift upright mouse, boasting a plush grip and thumb rest that provide unparalleled levels of coziness. Customizable buttons are within easy reach as you experience near-silent clicks from its SmartWheel scroll wheel. Connect via Bluetooth Low Energy or Logi Bolt USB to Windows, macOS, iPadOS, Chrome OS, or Linux platforms with up to two years of battery life – Rest on Lift’s performance is simply unmatched!
Now here is something special for Mac users. The muse, on the other hand, is compatible with lots of other operating systems also, but it shows its best capabilities when you connect it with a Mac operating system device. The company promises a long button life which is greater than 3 million clicks for a count. It has two Bluetooth connectors, and on the positive side, the mouse can connect with three different systems at once. It runs fast due to its high responsive frequency rate. If you are looking for a mouse to multitask, this is the perfect one to go for.
10. Evoluent VM4R VerticalMouse 4 Right Hand Ergonomic Mouse with Wired USB Connection (Regular Size),clear
You get a top-mounted LED light over the mouse. The thumb rest is very much great to support your sensitive muscles. With six different buttons, you can have great control over the mouse, and things become even easier with multiple options. Even the pointer speed button is amazing. The rolling ball is very efficient in controlling your screen brightness. The response is very good. You can have multiple settings which the company gives you so that the user can set them accordingly.
11. Kensington Ergonomic Vertical Wireless Mouse (K75575WW)
The vertical mouse is designed in such a way that it feels like you are going for a handshake with the mouse. The upper mounting portion is just amazing to have. You get a scrolling wheel with six different buttons to go in different directions on your screen accordingly. There is an angled slope that helps you get a better grip. This is the first mouse in our list that has given special support for the little finger. You can have a plug-in and play with a range of 33 feet. All over a good device to have.
12. Perixx Perimice-513 Wired Vertical USB Mouse, 6 Buttons with 1000/1600 DPI, Right Handed Design, Black (11168)
Here in this list, we bring you one of the best wired vertical mice. The device is wired, but the wire is long enough to give you an ultimate experience. It has a tilt angle of &8 degrees, and this means you will have your upper arm in the air, which reduces stress on your delicate muscle. DPI is switchable according to usse. It works on Windows XP, 7, 8, and 10.
13. DELUX Ergonomic Wireless Mouse with USB Receiver, 2.4G Wireless Vertical Mouse with 3 Adjustable DPI (800/1200/1600), 6 Buttons, Removable Wrist Rest for Laptop PC Computer (M618Plus Wireless-Black)
DELUX is probably the first company to prove different mouses for different orientations and even different hand sizes. The company tells this mouse to be a hand-friendly mouse for usage. It helps your wrist to have the best gliding movement, and therefore you get the pain of keeping your wrist down as done on a typical horizontal mouse. The 2.4 Wireless connection with complicated nanochip makes it a great device to have.
14. DELUX Upgrade Classic Rechargeable Bluetooth Ergonomic Mouse, 4000DPI Reduce Hand and Wrist Pain Wireless Vertical Mouse with USB Receiver and BT 4.0, 6 Buttons and Removable Palm Rest(M618G DB-Black)
The bionic snail design makes this one different from all the others on the list. You get a reachable battery with a very efficient backup in the mouse. The upper coating is done in such a way that you don’t have a problem with the grip. Also, the mouse gets some big buttons on its sides which makes clicking easy. Compatibility is quite high.
15. Multi-Device Ergonomic Mouse, seenda Rechargeable Bluetooth Vertical Mouse Switch to 3 Devices, Comfortable Silent Wireless Mouse for Laptop, Windows, MacBook Pro/Air, iPad, Android, Black
The last one in the list of the best 15 vertical mouses in the Market is the Multi-Device Ergonomic Mouse, seenda Rechargeable Bluetooth Vertical Mouse. You get forward and backward buttons on the main body, which increases the speed. Noiseless click and three adjustable DPI are other features. It also can easily get connected to 3 different devices at once, so all over a nice product with good technology.
We hope this article has helped you to understand the benefits of vertical mouses. When purchasing a vertical mouse, it is important to consider your budget, as well as your personal preferences and needs. With the right model, you can enjoy improved ergonomic comfort while helping to reduce the risk of carpal tunnel syndrome and other repetitive stress injuries. Thanks for reading!