Gaming PCs are not just about passing your time on playing video games, rather, it is way more than that. You can do more than just computing as a gaming machine is extremely powerful and can handle a number of tasks simultaneously. A gaming freak always aspires for a brilliant machine with a lot of stuff in it, but finding the right one is a trouble.
While choosing a gaming PC, your biggest confusion could be the price and processor. If you are looking for a budget friendly PC, we have come up with 15 best gaming PCs under $1000. These gaming PCs are based on AMD and Intel processors which have a great clock speed and are best suited for gaming purposes. These systems also incorporate well built and performing graphic units and RAM support. Also one of the most important aspects to keep in mind when it comes to gaming monitors is how easy they go on your eyes. After a few hours of continuous game play your eyes will feel like they want to jump out of your skull and head into water. You need to keep an eye out for a very high refresh rate and for a system that does not flicker.
Not just this, you’ll get great storage for all your stuff with SSD and Sata hard drives. These PCs are based on highly rigid and dynamic motherboards which are capable of handling multiple plugged in cards.
So, we hope this would have excited you. Let’s checkout the entire list of PCs here:
1. iBUYPOWER Gaming PC Computer Desktop Trace 4 9310 (AMD Ryzen 5 3600 3.6GHz, AMD Radeon RX 5500 XT 4GB, 8GB DDR4 RAM, 240GB SSD, Wi-Fi Ready, Windows 10 Home)
With the need being purely gaming, you need a computer system which can have the best configuration. iBuypower has come up with an unmatched configuration in their gaming PC computer desktop that will simpli blow away your imagination. This PC is configured with the AMD Ryzen 5 3600 processor with 3.6 GHz of clock speed and upto 4.2 GHz of maximum Turbo boost. It is puffed with a 240 GB SSD to accommodate all your games and gra[hic requirements. The graphics comes from AMD Radeon RX5500 XT 4 GB graphic card
2. Skytech Chronos Mini Gaming PC Desktop - AMD Ryzen 3 3100, NVIDIA GTX 1650 4GB, 8GB DDR4, 500GB SSD, A320 Motherboard, 550 Watt Bronze, AC Wi-Fi, Windows 10 Home 64-bit
With a well assembled system, your gaming experience may get manifold. AMD is one of the high performance processors with amazingly built chipsets. Skytech Chronos is a mini gaming desktop PC with one of the finest configurations. There is an AMD Ryzen 3 3100 quad core processor with a clock speed of 3.6 GHz and a turbo boost upto 3.9 GHz. The graphic needs get fulfilled by the GeForce GTX 1650 4GB Graphics card. It is an amazing resource for all your gaming graphics needs.
3. SkyTech Blaze II Gaming Computer PC Desktop – Ryzen 5 2600 6-Core 3.4 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 TI 6G, 500G SSD, 8GB DDR4, RGB, AC WiFi, Windows 10 Home 64-bit
Packed in a beautiful and aggressive looking case, the Skytech Blaze desktop computer is a true gaming PC within a budget of $1000. It has an exposed side which reveals the internal machinery and looks dope. It is assembled with a Ryzen 5 2600 6-Core 3.4 GHz processor with a turbo boost upto 3.9 GHz. It has a 500 GB SSD hard drive which is adequate for all your storage needs. The A320M Motherboard is a great contender in the league of motherboards and powers this PC for its base needs.
4. iBUYPOWER Pro Gaming PC Computer Desktop Revolt 2 9330 (Liquid Cooled Intel i5-10600K 4.10GHz, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Super 6GB, 8GB DDR4 RAM, 240GB SSD, 1TB HDD, WiFi ready, Windows 10 Home)
Though you may get desktop PCs with compact size and attractive light panels, if you get a smart design which looks to be inspired by the Marvel’s Avengers movie, it would be a futuristic sight for your gaming needs. The iBuypower Pro is a graphic rich gaming PC desktop computer that has a killing configuration. The main processor unit of this computer is an Intel Core i5 10600K 4.10 GHz processor with a turbo boost of up to 4.8 GHz. It has an NVIDIA GeForce GTX graphic video card with 6 GB memory and 8 GB DDR4 RAM.
5. SkyTech Blaze II Gaming Computer PC Desktop – Ryzen 5 2600 6-Core 3.4 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 TI 6G, 500G SSD, 8GB DDR4, RGB, AC WiFi, Windows 10 Home 64-bit
We have earlier shown you gaming PCs from SkyTech and you’ll get to see a few more systems for SkyTech. This brand has a good name in making some of the extremely successful and efficient gaming PCs within a budget of $1000. The Blaze II from SkyTech is a great PC for your gaming needs and comes installed with Ryzen 5 2600 6 Core 3.4 GHz processor. To amplify the real fun, it also gets the NVIDIA GeForce GTX video card for a stress free and high performance graphics output.
6. Skytech Shadow Gaming Computer PC Desktop - AMD Ryzen 3 3100, GTX 1660 6G, 16GB DDR4 3000, 1TB SSD, A520 Motherboard, 500W PSU, Black
Smart and sophisticated! You’ll spell out such words once you witness this PC. The SkyTech shadow gaming computer PC is a futuristically designed machine with a fair amount of RGB usage over the front and around the internal fans. It is blessed with an AMD Ryzen 3 3310 quad core processor with 3.6 GHz clock speed. It has a 1 TB SSD harddrive which is extremely fast and reliable. The GeForce GTX graphics video card is quite common among the SkyTech products and is very efficient with its purpose.
8. Skytech Archangel Gaming Computer PC Desktop – Ryzen 5 3600 3.6GHz, GTX 1660 6G, 500GB SSD, 8GB DDR4 3000MHz, RGB Fans, Windows 10 Home 64-bit, 802.11AC Wi-Fi
This one is again from SkyTech with a brilliant configuration. It’s a Skytech Archangel Gaming Computer desktop PC. It is configured with the AMD Ryzen 5 6 core processor with 12 threads and 3.6 GHz clock speed. Not just this, it also has a turbo boost of upto 4.2 GHz. The GeForce GTX 6 GB video and graphic card is among the best ones for this particular configuration and powers it up quite well. It uses a B450 motherboard which holds everything well in place and remains good to look at.
8. Allied Gaming Javelin Mini Desktop PC: AMD Athlon 3000G Processor, AMD Radeon Vega Graphics, 8GB DDR4 2666MHz, 240GB SSD, A320 Motherboard, 550 Watt PSU, ARGB Fans, WiFi Ready
Allied computers has come up with their well configured gaming desktop PC called Javelin. It’s a mini desktop and falls under the budget of $1000. If you are looking out for a system which can let you experience games like PUBG and similar graphic rich games. It is configured with AMD Athlon 3000G processor with 3.5 GHz processor. It has an 8 GB DDR4 gaming memory with a heat spreader. The graphics support comes from AMD Radeon Vega integrated graphics. Your storage needs will be fulfilled by a 240 GB SSD hard disc.
9. Gaming PC Desktop Computer Genesis Design i5 2500 3.30ghz, 8GB DDR3 Ram, Geforce GTX 750 2GB Graphic, 500GB SSD Drive, 550w Power, WiFi Ready
If you are looking out for a gaming PC with an aggressive face, you would definitely like the Genesis design gaming desktop PC. It looks simply astonishing with 3 units of circular RGB lights on the front which basically is wrapped around the fan, and 2 units on the circumference of fans mounted on the main board. It has an Intel core i5 processor with 3.3 GHz of speed. The RAM is an 8 GB DDR3 unit which works well for its purpose. The NVIDIA GeForce graphics card is a brilliant one for serious games.
10. Allied Gaming Stinger Desktop PC: Intel i-5 10400F, AMD Radeon RX 580 8GB, 8GB DDR4 2666MHz, 240GB SSD, H410 Motherboard, 550 Watt PSU, ARGB Fans, WiFi Ready
Though AMD is considered more for the purpose of gaming, Intel processors are mostly all rounders and withstand all your gaming and normal computing needs. The Allied gaming stinger desktop PC is one of the well built computers. It has an Intel Core i5 processor with a turbo boost in clock speed of up to 4.6 GHz. There is 8 GB of DDR4 gaming memory with a heat spreader. The 240 GB SSD hard drive is quite fast and responds at a 30X faster speed than the traditional hard drives.
11. Gaming PC Desktop Computer Super Aura Design i5 3.30ghz 2500, 8GB DDR3 Ram, Geforce GTX 750 2GB Graphic, 500GB SSD Drive, 550w Power, WiFi Ready
We have earlier seen a similar design and spec based PC but this one has some minor design changes to let you decide for a better one as per your taste. It has 3 round RGB lights upfront which looks impressive and robust. On the side, there is a transparent case which reveals the inner engineering where 2 fans are surrounded with RGB lights, making the entire motherboard glow.This PC has an Intel core i5 processor clocked at 3.3 GHz and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 2GB graphic card.
12. AVGPC MS32 Lite Gaming and School Computer Desktop AMD Ryzen 3 3100 3.6GHz, GT 1030, 8GB DDR4, 500GB, Windows 10 64-bit, WiFi AC
If you are a fan of abstract designs or designs which usually don’t have a definite shape, you would probably like the front design of this PC. It has a random shape on the front which shows RGB lights from the gaps. On the sides, it reveals the inner stuff and the RGB lights from the fan. It is based on the AMD Ryzen 3 3100 3.6 GHz processor which works great for gaming purposes. The 8 GB DDR4 gaming memory card and 2 GB graphic card are amazing for your virtual world.
13. Shinobee SSD Ultra 8-Core Gaming PC/Multimedia Desktop Computer - FX 8350 8 x 4.20 GHz - GeForce GTX1050Ti 4GB DDR5-16GB DDR3-256 GB SSD - 1TB - Windows10 Pro - CD/DVD±RW Burner- WiFi #6644
While most of the PCs we discussed here have an aggressive appeal, the Shinobee gaming desktop PC is a bit simple and humble. It has tower design and front mounted fans with LED light decor. It has all the switches on the front only. It has a great 8 core processor from AMD which is AMD FX 8350 with 4.2 GHz clock speed per core. There is a 16 GB DDR3 dual channel RAM and 256 GB SSD and 1 TB Sata III hard drives.
14. CyberpowerPC Gamer Xtreme Liquid Cool Gaming PC, Intel Core i7-10700K 3.8GHz, 16GB DDR4, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Super 6GB, 500GB PCI-E NVMe SSD, 2TB HDD, WiFi Ready & Win 10 Home (GLC6400CPGV2 White)
A black coloured PC is not something to vow about. It’s quite common and you’ll get a similar looking PC within your proximity. We don’t discourage people who love the black ones, it’s a brilliant colour but just for a change, you may like to consider the glossy white unit. Cyberpower has come up with a designer CPU having bits of bright orange colour on the front. This orange panel creates a 3D appearance with the white one which has a RGB light strip in sync with the background.
15. Skytech Azure Gaming PC Desktop - AMD Ryzen 5 3600 3.6GHz, RTX 3070 8GB, 16GB DDR4 3000, 1TB NVME, B450 Motherboard, 650W Gold PSU, Windows 10 Home 64-bit, Black
SkyTech has been bringing a lot of great stuff in their range and we just can’t resist bringing as many products as we can from this brand. This time we brought SkyTech Azure gaming desktop PC. It is stuffed with an AMD Ryzen 5 processor having 3.6 GHz clock speed that is good with 4.2 GHz turbo boost. The GeForce RTX 3070 8 GB GDDR6 graphics card and a 16 GB DDR4 gaming memory card are the best ones to suit your gaming thrust.